PADI 'Scuba Diver'
become qualified in just 1 day!
GET A QUOTE!
Just fill the form in and we'll get back to you!
SHORT ON TIME? THEN THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course you need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The PADI Scuba Diver course takes 2 days and consists of 3 main phases:
- 3 Knowledge Development sessions (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- 3 Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- 2 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just the first two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
BOOK THIS COURSE FOR JUST 260€
Minimum age - 10
Duration - 2 days (or 1 day with the online academic)
OFFERS - Book for 2 people and the second person only pays half! TOTAL 390€ (195€ p.p). Excluding summer months Jun-Sep